 Animation / 320
Re: The Aeolis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:22:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Eric Joslin writes:

Pirates beware, the Imperial Guards have a new secret weapon in the fight
against freebooters- the skyship Aeolis.

You are cordially invited to witness the launching ceremonies.

http://people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/aeolis.html

Hey very cool, I wish I had time to do some animation myself.  Life just
doesn't allow for such firvolities at the moment.

Excellent work though I love it.

Eric Kingsley