 Animation / 309
308  |  310
Subject:
Bricktannia.com's Second Movie! Check 'er out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:51:17 GMT

Hey hey hey,

Bricktannia.com's Sushifly Production team came out with another bizarre,
bizarre movie.  Its at http://www.bricktannia.com, if you click on
"previews".  Its another preview for the movie "Jesus Phreak" with a small
dance sequence and weird humor.  I encourage you all to check it out and
give me your honest impressions.  If there is critism, lay it on me.  I just
want to make better films!

LMKWYT!

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com