 Animation / 284
  News from the Animated Brick Company

To anyone who might have tried to access my website (The ABC Showcase) recently from the links here at LUGNET I have the bad news to share that nbci.com terminated my account. I had thought that the inaccessibility of my site for a couple of weeks (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general)

  Re: News from the Animated Brick Company (why ya got the boot)

Don't worry, your not alone. I received the boot not long ago also. The problem (this happened to me at Geocities) was that I was "storing things," or putting on the site file for distribution. This is really annoying, but also, I received and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: News from the Animated Brick Company

Hey Greg. I have tried NBCI and I didn't care for it much either. You might try checking out www.sphosting.com You get 35 MBs of space and no banner ads (pop-ups instead. oh well.) Anyway I like it, but just a thought. Rob McMurray (URL) <--under (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.animation)