 Animation / 221
    LEGO Home Movies page... —Thomas Foote
   Hi all, I just wanted to announce that my old site "LEGO Home Movies" is gone, but has been replaced at www.BricksInMotion.com. Everything has been redesigned, and I've added a new feature: An Axogon Composer tutorial for animated overlay special (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: LEGO Home Movies page... —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...Excellent! Good page Tom..and I needed that axagon help :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks < INSERT HUMOROUS TAGLINE HERE > (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.animation)