 Animation / 18
17  |  19
Subject:
Held over at the ABC Showcase: Santa 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 04:06:07 GMT

Hapyy New Year Fellow LEGO Fans!

For anyone that may have missed the original premiere in mid-December and
might not have had a chance to see it, I am pleased to announced that "Santa
2000" is still showing on Episode 4 of The Animated Brick Company Showcase.

Along with "Santa 2000" is a short video of the LEGO Christmas Train I built
this year for our table-top tree.  Both videos are available in RealVideo
and mpg formats.

In a couple of weeks Episode 5 will feature new videos including The
SuperNerds in "The Heist" and the premiere of dance night at The ABC Club.

The ABC Showcase is located at:

http://members.nbci.com/animatedbrik/

Thanks for tuning in!

Greg