 Animation / 164
    Sound problems with LEGO STUDIOS —Thomas Main
   I'm having trouble with recording through the LEGO STUDIOS camera microphone. When I playback my recording, I hear little "clips" along with my voice, sound effect or music. So far, I've tried the following to remedy the situation: Uninstall STUDIOS (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

        Re: Sound problems with LEGO STUDIOS —Michael Gasperi
    Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:3A801760.FA6AB1...ate.edu... (...) I get the same thing. I even got LEGO support to send me a file that they made with their equipment and it has the clips! They won't do anything about it. I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)