 Animation / 121
    Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency —Tim Courtney
   "Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G826vI.2vq@lugnet.com... (...) Cool! :-) Though, I don't quite understand why she had to do all that to get to a stateroom on a cruise spaceship. -Tim (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency —Joel Kuester
   (...) Hi and thanks, actually I haven't gotten the webpage together yet for the cruise ship itself, but it will be explained there that there are "theme cruises" and one of them is "Intergalactic Espionage". There isn't all that much to do as you (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)