 Ambassadors / 72
  Re: Prototypes shown at fan event in Frechen (germany)

(...) You're right, I didn't wrote it clearly enough. The designer wanted to get the local fan's opinion via pen & paper (very classic and userful way ;)) Actually I didn't know anything about an online poll. So this posting was just for letting you (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Prototypes shown at fan event in Frechen (germany)

(...) Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying. And since they already have their poll info, I won't spoil anything by saying that the original LEGOFan poll showed the VW in the lead by a long margin. And the VW model shown in this thread is also one of the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Prototypes shown at fan event in Frechen (germany)

(...) Hi Stephan, thanks for sharing this great topic to the lugnet'ers as well. But why not offering everybody to say his/her opinion right here in the lugnet newsboard. This might give TLC another bunch of information ... I try to remember the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)