 Ambassadors / 70
69  |  71
Subject:
Prototypes shown at fan event in Frechen (germany)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:19:09 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi there,

last weekend a small group of LEGO designers took a couple of prototypes to the fabulous german fan event in Frechen.

Very huge cars, for which the ambassadors initiated a poll (what car should LEGO make?).

Mustang

Aston Martin

DeLorean

VW Beetle

The designers made a poll and asked the fans which car they prefer, which style they like (with visible studs, or studless) and how much money they would spend for a car like this.

Modular house project:

The announcement:

Firehouse

Hotel

Bank

For this project the designers wanted to know, which type the fans prefer, which details they like and how much money the fans would spend for a house like this.

These prototypes were build by fans! LEGO invited them to join a workshop in Billund called: INVOLVE. I strongly hope that LEGO will continue inviting fans to workshops like this. It’s another great step to improve the collaboration between afol’s and the LEGO company.

cu -Stephan (xSpeed)-