 Ambassadors / 406
    Re: A question about Flextronics & brick opacity —Dave Sterling
   (...) Hey Dave S.! There's a great old thread on this where some of us plastics techies get our info. on postulating about what this issues could be. (URL) Lugnet Thread Here> My speculation is that it's an issue with liquid color since liquid color (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jul-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: A question about Flextronics & brick opacity —David Simmons
   (...) Hey Dave! :-) I remember that first thread, but hadn't heard that TLG was going to return to a more directly involved management of parts production. I'm greatly relieved to hear it! I was worried that I might have to stop buying new product (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jul-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)