 Ambassadors / 402
    A request to ambassadors —Roy Gal
   Hi all, Most if not all of you have seen the leaked pictures of the set 4999 Vestas Windmill, and the intense desire of AFOLs to get this set. There are other promo sets in the past, especially airline and ferry sets, that required travel on those (...) (16 years ago, 16-Jul-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.general) !

        Re: A request to ambassadors —Jordan Schwarz
     (...) Roy and others, We are actively watching the Vestas Windmill set and would like to see it available as a general release, although I have no idea at this time whether that will be a possibility. I will collect the feedback on LUGNET about this (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jul-08, to lugnet.ambassadors)

        Re: A request to ambassadors —Jordan Schwarz
   (...) Roy and others, We are actively watching the Vestas Windmill set and would like to see it available as a general release, although I have no idea at this time whether that will be a possibility. I will collect the feedback on LUGNET about this (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jul-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)