 Adventurers / 996
995  |  997
Subject:
Adventurers Theme Structure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 02:06:30 GMT

I dont know if this has been brought up before but has anyone else noticed how
the adventurers theme is different from most of the other themes?

take for example the pirates:

pirates were released with an enemy and both had there own logo
adventurers didnt

Pirate sub-themes can cross over easily

Aventurers cannot (Desert-Jungle, different structure etc.)

Adventurers minifigs are less generic from other themes such as pirates and
town where you can swap heads to make more figs

most themes only release 1 sub theme from the oridganal 2 (good and bad sides)
but adventurers might not be released again in 2001

Of course i could be wrong

-James Walker