 Adventurers / 960
    Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers) —René Hoffmeister
   (...) Maybe I don't have your sense of humour, but maybe you should think hard until you speak up. (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers) —Scott Edward Sanburn
     To All, This thread is drifting way off from LEGO directed questions and posts and the like. Please direct all further ramblings about Germans and the like to off-topic.debate or off.topic.fun. I am getting tired of reading this in these groups. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Hitler minifig (Adventurers) —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I take it you didn't bother to read down to where I point out my own "wacky" name. Lighten up, and kindly don't pull a quote out of context. Bruce SCHLICKBERND (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)