 Adventurers / 918
    Jungle set? —Matthew Ferguson
   I have been trying the Adventure jungle set 1272. If anyone can help me locate it I would appreciate it. I am not cincerned with box condition. (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Jungle set? —Matthew Ferguson
   (...) I'm sorry. the correct set number is 1271. (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.adventurers)