 Adventurers / 903
  Re: What is ahead for the Adventures

Well... the7 still havent't done Adventurers in Shangra-la (like Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom, or Tintin in Tibet). Buddhist temples, death cults, yetis, rope bridges, etc. This could be translated into Lego pretty well (I think this idea has (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: What is ahead for the Adventures

(...) Defintly! (...) Or Jues Verne which would encompass both, and allow for space exploration. (...) Sherlock holmes ? hmmm... Lego(R) has also encourged creative anddeuctive thnking so it might be appropriate... (...) See also my recent posting (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.adventurers)