 Adventurers / 897
  How do you get dinos?

I called 18004534652 (S@H) and they had no 2000 Adventurer dino sets.How do I order? (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: How do you get dinos?

(...) Ummm. Huh. I got all of mine through S@H. And I got allt he (big) sets. I did see some in a TRU in Portland, ME over the weekend (the one near teh Maine State Mall) though, so they seem to be hitting stores. You might want to try your local (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.adventurers)