 Adventurers / 870
Re: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 01:09:30 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Aaron West writes:
I can't believe it.  Kmart is clearing out Lego, right?  Well I just scored 5
of 5988 for $20 each!!!  I don't yet know what I am going to do with the
parts, but it will be fun!  Now if the other Kmarts have these at the same
deal (or others) I'll probably go mad.

Oooh! You lucky duck, you!
Man, I'd give for a few of these... my Kmart isn't clearing out on anything...
I even proceeded to miss the BOGO... :-(
Where are you located?

-Shiri