 Adventurers / 850
Re: New dragon breeds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:53:13 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Steve Campbell wrote:

Xcalabur wrote:

The pterodactyl from 5934 also looks
cool.

*And* it's got studs on it's back!  I was so disappointed when I found • out
the polar bear didn't.  No bear-riding Ice Knights...oh well...at least I
can have Dino Riders...

(LEGO Dinotopia?)

Aye, Ice knights woulda been nifty.  But the pterodactyl is almost too • small
for a rider, don't ya think?  I guess it could be tried, but I was • thinking
more along the lines of having a couple of them haul some sort of sky • sled.  I
don't know, too many options...
-Chris

Dino Pod Racers!

Or get a bunch of them and have Dino Claus?

best

LFB

I can see it now...On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and
Leatherneck...delivering rocks and dirt to all little good caveboys and
cavegirls. ;)
-Chris