 Adventurers / 832
  Re: New Set Availability at US S@H

(...) US S@H, $33. Call during the day (before 8pm EST). (...) Sure, though I haven't tried it yet--but the compatibility seems there. The orange is the same orange as the Kaadus. See my other post for construction notes--I *wish* you could swap (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New Set Availability at US S@H

OK, sorry for replying to myself: (...) Amend this paragraph--it is *not* the same orange: (URL) three types of orange are represented there. Kaadu orange is darker than brick orange, and dinosaur orange is a shade darker than Kaadu orange. Very (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New Set Availability at US S@H

(...) If the Triceratops head fits on a crocodile, it SHOULD fit on a dragon! Hmm possibilities..... Many possibilities :^) Mike All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers)