 Adventurers / 803
  Lots to trade! - My trades page updated!

I just got done updating my trades page, and I wanted to see what you guys (and gals) need in return for my needs. Please check it out. (URL) I have a LOT of town stuff, 2-wheel motorcycles, bikes, police officers, firemen/women, etc, etc, etc. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)