 Adventurers / 795
794  |  796
Subject:
Native American subtheme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 00:27:11 GMT

After watching "The road to El Dorado", I couldn't help hoping that TLC will
do a Native American subtheme for adventurers.
But not "Indian"/Sioux-ish native amercian, like in the WW theme-- I want a
Mayan, or Incan, or Aztec subtheme.... with those great pyramid-like temples,
and the amazing architecture... wouldn't that be cool?

<wake up, Shiri.... this is real life>
-Shiri