 Adventurers / 792
791  |  793
Subject:
Where to find the best LEGO $$$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 16:42:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Richard scribed:
Well I guess I’ll just have to kill you. Its the only alternative to sharing,
and since the idea was mine originally I’m just gonna have to visit you and
take your life.
P.S. an address and map to your house would be greatly appreciated!

Chris Scribed:
ROTFLMAO. Aye, if you must. Just go to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington
D.C., go past the long line of interns, club the security guards, and you
should find me sleeping in an eliptical office, because my "wife" kicked me
out of the bed.
Chris AKA "Bill"

O.K. I have one question to ask before I’m off to assassinate the President…
Hey, wait a minute… isn’t it an offence to insinuate death threats to the
President of the United States of America? No, I don’t need to worry I’m
Canadian I have diplomatic immunity! And also, wouldn’t it be out of federal
jurisdiction to pursue the actions of a foreign citizen.

Anyway, before I ramble into any other conspiracy theories, my initial
question was:
What are the best (Top 5) places to purchase ‘Bulk LEGO.’ I already know of
BAYLET,Auckzilla, and E-BAY, but, are there any other -independent bulk LEGO
suppliers- out there that offer a wide selection at a good price?????????????

Thanks for your cooperation

Sincerely,
                        Richard

The dark shroud of the death banner blazes through the field of corps slain
warriors… You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great.-