 Adventurers / 787
Re: new adventurers set soon? maybe? :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 21:04:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
maybe they'll be out soon?  i want a teradactyl (sp) :) :)

Pterodactyl.  :)

I'd rather have the Stegosaurus, so I'll probably go for:
http://www.etoys.com/toy/g/product/101/38/25/1.shtml

Any thoughts as to why the Triceratops has different colored feet?  Looks like
he's wearing socks!

Perhaps he is someone's pet...  :)  There also appears to be a new female

Jeff