 Adventurers / 767
  Re: WW/Adv. cross-over (and a Tommy-Gun) -- was "Re: Future Wild West Possibilities"

(...) I was thinking of the same thing myself, but I thought that it would be a bit too big. I wish there were minifig head sized plates in various configurations to use. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.adventurers)