 Adventurers / 745
FS: 5988 for $47.50 (includes shipping)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 21:21:19 GMT

Hello all,

    The subject says it all -)  I have 4 5988's for sale.  This price
includes shipping inside the US.  Any others please contact me and we
can talk.
If you want these for parts please tell me so I can repackage in another
box.  Most of these boxes have extreme shelfwear, all are brand new.

Please send replys to:

isa@flash.net

Thanks,

Will Lutz