 Adventurers / 743
    Re: All of those minifigs —Tom Napolitano
    I was wondering what to do with all those Johnny Thunders.. then I rented the movie " The Light Horsemen" and now I have a platoon of Aussie soldiers. (24 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: All of those minifigs —Paul Ferguson
   (...) Hey, that was my plan! Guess I'll have to fall back on my plan to creat lancers with red ninjas wearing pith helmets and commanded by the Baron. Of course, with feathers added both the Johnny Thunder and Rudo Villano hats are also good for (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: All of those minifigs —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) I have taken the extra Johnny thunder hats and made Corsair Pirate n Mercenary types. (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.adventurers)