 Adventurers / 698
Re: 2995 and 2996 from Shop-at-Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:48:30 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
I have a 5900 from Shop-at-Home and it's produced in Europe.
It just has a label added across the front warning about the
choking hazard.
See http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/5900.html
for pictures.

My question is: Does anyone know if it's the same with 2995 and 2996
from Shop-at-Home?

Christian
clr@dmi.dk

Yes it is the same Christian.  At least the ones I got from S&H are.  BTW I
will get you a scan of the set you requested earlier, this weekend.

Mark L