 Adventurers / 648
    Picture of 5919? —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   Can anyone help me with a picture of the box that the North American version of the 5919 The Valley of the King's comes in? The picture is missing here: (URL) if you have the box and a digital camera or a scanner your help would be appreciated. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Picture of 5919? —Mark Lindsey
   (...) Hi Christian, I just got back into town. I'll scan one and send you the picture ASAP. Not a problem. I'll email you also. Cheers, Mark L (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)