 Adventurers / 643
Re: Dino Island Characters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:51:23 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Herzberg writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Mike Kane writes:
Anybody know which characters are going to be in Dino Island?  I know Johnny • is
(duh) and Dr. Kilroy (because he makes a good field scientist type), but what
about the others?  Any known new characters (besides the dinos, if you want • to
call them characters : ) )?

Mike

It looks like Gail and Henry also return, and the evil Barron von Barron has
flown in from Egypt as well. There seems to be one more bad guy that I can't
identify. I have to say, this is the best from LEGO this year. I love it!

There seems to be two new characters:
- One with a brown army cap and black torso with white sleeves
- Another with white shirt and dark hair - possibly a female!

See http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/LostWorld.html
for some small images.

Christian