 Adventurers / 637
    Re: New images of Dino sets —Mark Herzberg
   (...) Actually, it was San Diego. I am a fan of the JP movies, and in an amazing coincidence, JP3, which will be filming in Florida and California, arrives in theatres Memorial Day, around the time the new sets come out. (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: New images of Dino sets —Mark Lindsey
   (...) Coincidence? I think not.... Cheers, Mark L (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.adventurers)