 Adventurers / 600
  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

(...) Certainly looks that way to me, which means I *will* be buying the big set- not something I normally do for any theme. Actually, it looks like I'll be doing that multiple times in the coming year... oww, my wallet hurts already... :D eric (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

(...) not (...) year... (...) You aren't kidding! This looks to be the start of another dark age for me. Sleeping on the couch surrounded by legos while my wife hurtles verbal barbs in regards to my lack of self control. Start saving now! Mark (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)