 Adventurers / 467
    Re: Heads and Hands colors —Eric Kingsley
   (...) There is also a blue head from insectoids I think. I have the blue head just don't remember where it came from. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Heads and Hands colors —Christopher Lannan
   (...) I think that some of the UFO heads are trans-green- the really flourescent version of transgreen. Also maybe some clear robot heads? Chris (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)