 Adventurers / 423
  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) Yes, everyone please know how foolish I feel for not mentioning Kevin Loch's heroic scanning when I posted the link. I was too excited about the dinosaurs to be rational, and the scans were all the buzz in .general at the time. So let me offer (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) dinosaurs to (...) You still deserve that six-pack of nothin' Pete. And the minifig of yourself. Cheers, Mark L (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)