 Adventurers / 42
Re: 4x2ReVu: 5909 Treasure Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 12:40:40 GMT

In lugnet.reviews, Mark Lindsey writes:
I think it is time for an informal poll of what everyone's favorite aircraft
from this line really is.  There are seven aircraft by my count and here is
how I rank them with 7 being lowest and 1 being highest:
7)Shell exclusive mini-plane
6)Kabaya exclusive Plane of Hurrykain
5)Hot Air Balloon from the 5988 set
4)Pontoon Plane
3)Bi-wing Baron Plane
2)Larger White Bi-wing with the 5909 set
1)Expedition Balloon from set 5956
Using same rating system:
1) 5948/5909/2978 is by far the best. I rebuilt mine to be a two seater though
2) 5956 the idea is very clever
3) 5928 looks very good apart from the wing guns
4) 5925 looks desent
5) 5988 Balloon
2 through 5 is in a very close race though!
6) 3022/3039 deserves honorable mention for the clever tail
7) 2541 is not worth much
By the way what is everyones' favorite car or truck?
My favorite cars:
1) 2995 is just awesome
2) 5948/5909/2978 is very cool
3) 5919/5919/3722 is odd looking but I think the idea works
BTW I think the 5978 looked good in the catalog, but when I
got it home it really sucked

Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
clr@dmi.dk
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/Adventurers.html