 Adventurers / 407
  Re: Dinosaurs!

Also check out the new plane and pterodactyls in red and tan that are on page 10. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) Wow! Those pics are awesome. I love the plane. It has a real Grumann Goose feel to it, and I think it can work with the period. Even if it isn't intended in the Adventurer theme I know my collection will have it. I want to redo it in grey (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)