 Adventurers / 387
  Movie list

Well, this certainly flared up while I wasn't looking. I must have missed a staff meeting or something - I'll pay more attention in future. Just a quick note of support - I think the movie list thing was a cracker (that's a good thing). It shouldn't (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Movie list

(...) ~ me too! ditto to all that, and salutations to mark! later ~ craig (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Movie list

(...) I too has been out of office all week and missed the discussion. It was a good idea to call for adventure movies. But looking back it should have been "most inspiring" adventure movies and not "greatest", which made some argue about the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Movie list

(...) I'd say it flared up like a super nova for about one day. Then Todd posted up saying that it was a reasonable topic as long as it was not in the general area. As soon as the naysayers read that I am sure their ire dried up. (...) Well it all (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Movie list

(...) Thanks Craig! After last week I'll take all the support I can get. Talk about a shark tank. I was wondering where you guys had gone. Cheers, Mark L P.S. Your site is awesome! Keep putting up everything. I WANT TO SEE MORE! P.S.S. Did you ever (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Movie list

(...) I do agree Christian. The wording should have been more specific and I'll have to work on that next time. (...) Once more for the record. The post where I said let's try to "beat" the other groups was very tongue-in-cheek. I thought that would (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  LEGO matchmaking (was: Re: Movie list)

(...) It's rare, but it has happened. --Todd (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LEGO matchmaking (was: Re: Movie list)

(...) Are we talking real or the lego statue type? :) Mark L (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LEGO matchmaking (was: Re: Movie list)

(...) Real. Todd and Suzanne are proof. They both are no longer with their NLSOs and with each other instead. Now, I don't think it's wise to go searching for romance on the internet, and they didn't. But if it happens, hey. (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Movie list

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes: <schnip!> (...) LEGO can't get me a girlfriend?!? <throws bricks down in disgust> MAN! I wasted all my time on this for NOTHING! *grin* That was good; now I've scared the cats. **sigh** -The Cheese, who is (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)