 Adventurers / 366
  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) Hi Mark, I was watching that Adventurers movie thread in .General myself with some irritation, since I am not interested in it at all and it really didn't belong there. The thing about Lugnet is not that it excludes certain types of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) stay focused, as hard as it sometimes is. If I sometimes go off on a tangent (as I sometimes do), I always try to remember to relate the topic to LEGO before finishing the post. If I can't relate it to anything in LEGO, then I shouldn't be (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) That is a very legitimate complaint, and for that I am sorry. I will be more attentive to this in the future. (...) Thanks for the suggestion. I had thought that my original topics were focused enough, but as is often the case the subsequent (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) get smacked occasionally. He is most often correct. We should (...) (as I sometimes do), I always try to remember to relate the (...) LEGO, then I shouldn't be posting it there. That's why (...) I hear you. I think that I was more upset by the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) Mark.... Not one to sit idly by (well...not -usually- <grin>), a relevant thought occurs to me. I took the list you assembled to be a matter of research into -sources of inspiration- for those of us who are interested in this theme, and not as (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) Thanks, you see my point perfectly. (...) We agree entirely on this as well. (...) Thanks for your well timed and well put words Roger. I am glad you liked the list. Play well, Mark L (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) I don't think I said anything except a brief note via email to about 5 or 6 people (at once) and said, TSL> ok guys, time to take this off-topic thread out of .general" TSL> TSL> --Todd I don't have any problem with movie lists being discussed (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)