 Adventurers / 302
  Movies List Postponed Until Monday

Thanks to everyone contributing suggestions for my list of greatest Adventure movies, but the list will have to be postponed until Monday. I have just gotten too many suggestions to digest them all by day's end. I need one more weekend with the VCR (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)