 Adventurers / 25
    Pontoon Plane vs. Biwing Baron (Re: My favorite Adventurer sets) —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) Hi, Kevin. I originally gave a response here: (URL) I'll try to give some abbreviated comments again here. I guess my main gripe with the PP is that the two sets of wings are too close together (in my opinion the upper wings should be above (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews)

        Re: Pontoon Plane vs. Biwing Baron (Re: My favorite Adventurer sets) —Hao-yang Wang
   (...) Remove the pilot from the PP. Does it look better without the pilot? To me, pantoon plane is seriously undersized. Two engines just for a single-seat plane? The PP is a single seater, only for the same reason that all the semi rigs in Town are (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Pontoon Plane vs. Biwing Baron (Re: My favorite Adventurer sets) —Adrian Drake
   (...) Well, the P-38 Lightning from WWII was a twin engine single seat plane, so the concept isn't that far out there. Of course, that doesn't mean that the set isn't still undersized, but there is precedent. Adrian (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)