 Adventurers / 2367
  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

(...) I like it :) Cool as the others. Just a minor if. The red lights backwards. I don't like it on the sides, perhaps needs another solution. Keep the good job :) LBaixinho (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

(...) The tail lights were a last minute addition after I had added the step bumper on the back. I didn't really like them either, but it looked odd with no rear lights. -Elroy (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

(...) Maybe on the top of the roof, Or substitute one of the white bricks, like the onde beneath the Backwards bars. (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)