 Adventurers / 2366
  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

(...) I absolutely love this one. Just fabulous! I wonder if there is any space for a spare tire? Great job! Jonathan (17 years ago, 6-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

(...) I've been trying to figure out a good way to work in spare tires. I've seen a few examples on Brickshelf, but I haven't come up with any myself that I've liked. There's a car show in town this weekend, with hundreds of cars from the 20's, (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)