 Adventurers / 2365
  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

I like this one perhaps better than the Boss' car. This one looks like it could be a real set. I'm not entirely convinced by the roof over the driver but otherwise the construction of the wagon is very nice and the added touch of the gun rack is (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

(...) Now that I look at it, a flat roof might have been better. Thanks for the comments! -Elroy (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)