 Adventurers / 2364
  Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

Another Rum Runners vehicle. The Police Paddywagon: (2 URLs) Brickshelf Gallery> Rounding up the criminal element is a full-time job for the Law, and they need a strong vehicle for prisoner transport. As always, comments appreciated. -Elroy (17 years ago, 5-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

I like this one perhaps better than the Boss' car. This one looks like it could be a real set. I'm not entirely convinced by the roof over the driver but otherwise the construction of the wagon is very nice and the added touch of the gun rack is (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

(...) I absolutely love this one. Just fabulous! I wonder if there is any space for a spare tire? Great job! Jonathan (17 years ago, 6-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

(...) I like it :) Cool as the others. Just a minor if. The red lights backwards. I don't like it on the sides, perhaps needs another solution. Keep the good job :) LBaixinho (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

(...) Now that I look at it, a flat roof might have been better. Thanks for the comments! -Elroy (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

(...) I've been trying to figure out a good way to work in spare tires. I've seen a few examples on Brickshelf, but I haven't come up with any myself that I've liked. There's a car show in town this weekend, with hundreds of cars from the 20's, (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

(...) The tail lights were a last minute addition after I had added the step bumper on the back. I didn't really like them either, but it looked odd with no rear lights. -Elroy (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Rum Runners - Police Paddywagon

(...) Maybe on the top of the roof, Or substitute one of the white bricks, like the onde beneath the Backwards bars. (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

"Elroy Davis" <edavis@vermontcount...store.com> wrote in message news:JJ51y7.Fzp@lugnet.com... (...) Just wanted to let you know that I have been admiring your Rum Runners "theme". You are doing a great job keeping the feel of the 1920's in each of (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jun-07, to lugnet.adventurers)