 Adventurers / 2307
2306  |  2308
Subject:
Hawker Dankok
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 22:48:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hawker Dankok

Hawker Dankok

The Dankok single seat fighter was used by the Danish Navy in the late twenties and early thirties.

The design uses SNOT to make a narrow 3WF and the upper wings are attached by using SOBAH. Also notice the thin interplane struts.

Please let me know what you think

Christian

3WF = 3 wide fuselage
SOBAH = Studs offset by a half