 Adventurers / 2296
  Exoforce meets Steampunk...Into SteamForce!!

Hey all, It's been a long while, but staying busy building and so on. So I was talking to a friend of mine, Dan Sabbath, who suddenly insipred me to look more intothe STEAMPUNK genre. So well, what could I do? I thought about it and chose the (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.adventurers) !

  Re: Exoforce meets Steampunk...Into SteamForce!!

I appreciate you sharing this. It takes a favorite set and gives it that fun, chunky steampunk look. Personally, the robots should have 2x2 domes for bodies. (17 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.adventurers)