 Adventurers / 2265
Re: Crocodile : amphibian machine for adventurers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:44:32 GMT

--SNIP--

   PS. X-posted to .adventurers

Hi Tim,

Thanks, these damn’ parts have now a place out of my stock where they slept for a long time. I wonder what I could do with the mast from the Vikings boat set now ? ;>)

Build a larger Viking ship :D

   Sorry but I didn’t get what you wrote in your PS, did I miss posted my new? I’m really a dunce with Lugnet!

Nothing wrong exactly. Just figured an adventurers model should go in .adventurers too. For future reference posting should go to .announce.moc not .announce as well as whatever else and follow-up should be to the main group (.adventurers in this case). Of course it also fits .build but that group isn’t used so often. Complicated enough for you? ;)

Tim