 Adventurers / 2192
Re: Bugatti Type 29 'Cigar' & building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 17:55:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen wrote:
   One of my New Year resolutions is not only to keep building but to resume sharing. And what better way to start in the old year?

Seen here at factory roll out is the Bugatti Type 29 ‘Cigar’:

Happy New Year Christian

I don’t mean to ignore the cool car, but I couldn’t help noticing the portion of building behind the car. It looks like it’s made from dark orange/clay orange bricks and has a roof made of 65° slopes, both of which I think are really cool. I don’t suppose you have any pictures of the building?

David Gregory