 Adventurers / 2173
    Re: The Trophy Room —Brendan Powell Smith
   Wow, great room! Well photographed, and nice write-up. Great job on all the mountings. I laughed when I saw the rest of the triceratops. Rather unfortunate for whoever's bedroom is on (URL) side of the wall! -Brendan (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)