 Adventurers / 21
20  |  22
Subject:
Is this a good price?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:20:09 GMT

Hi all,

I came across a few sets of Adventures #5978 at Target the other day that were
$27.00.  That wasn't their normal price was it? And they weren't on sale
either.  It has over 300 pieces in it!  I bought one set a few weeks back and I
have no idea where I got it or how much it cost.  But at that price I'm
debating going back and getting these other sets.  Just for the sake of the
price per piece on them.  Does anyone know if they are planning on winding this
series down too?

Thanks,
Jodi