 Adventurers / 2084
    First? Poster Contest Entry —Stephen Bishop
   Hey all, Here is my entry for the Prizeless Poster Contest: (URL) think it is the only one so far, if I am not mistaken. Steve (20 years ago, 19-Feb-05, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: First? Poster Contest Entry —Chris Paton
   (...) Hi Stephen Brilliant! I thought this "competition" was dead in the water!! I am pleased you entered! I'll update the competition page sometime soon. Thanks again Stephen. Chris (20 years ago, 19-Feb-05, to lugnet.adventurers)